- “I’m Catria, the middle of the three sisters in Macedon’s Whitewings. I serve Princess Minerva.”
- “I’ve been sent here on an errand by [Friend]. You know, just to say hi!”
- “*sigh* Ah! How embarrassing-you caught me daydreaming!”
- “I’m a pegasus knight, just like my sisters, Palla and Est.”
- “My sister Palla often says I’m clever but stubborn… *sigh* I wonder which one I am today…”
- “I’d better get training. I’m not as talented as Palla or Est, so I have to make it up with effort.”
- “Macedonian fliers are divided into the pegasus Whitewings and the wyvern Dragoons. I’m a Whitewing.”
Play "Whatever you need, I'll get the job done."
Play "Ah! Uh...I mean, what's going on?"
Play "I must never bring shame to the Whitewings."
Play "I...I have a lot of respect for you."
Play "Allies help one another."
Play "I know I shouldn't feel this way about...him."
Play "Thank you for having me join you. It means a lot."
- (+0, +1 Points) “I hope no one sees me like this!”
- (+2, +3 Points) “Slowly but surely…I’m improving.”
- (+4, +5 Points) “Times like this are when I really need to focus.”
- “It’s good to see my effort bearing fruit like this.”
- Play "Aww..."
- “Huh. Is that how I seem? Like I’m always staring off into the distance?
Heehee! I guess if that’s how it seems, it’s probably true, right?
But I know how to fix it-by spending more time with you, developing our…bond.
I know that every day I spend with you will help me focus and keep me looking straight ahead.
As long as I have you by my side, I can do anything.”