|FEH Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Learn more about the move and the merge process and how to claim your old edit history here.|
|Art by: HACCAN|
|Weapon Type||Blue Lance|
|Origin||Fire Emblem Fates|
|Voice Actor EN||Cindy Robinson|
|Voice Actor JP||Nazuka Kaori (名塚佳織)|
|Release Date||February 2, 2017|
Hoshidan princess who prefers battles over court life. Excels at watching over others.
All stats have a degree of variation. The stat growth page explains how the variation works.
Max Level Stats
|Brave Lance||5||1||Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat.||-||-||-|
|Brave Lance+||8||1||Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat.||-||5||-|
The unit has no Assist skills.
|Rising Wind||5||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||-||5||-|
|Blazing Wind||5||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||-||5|
|Defiant Def 1||Grants Def+3 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.||40||-||A|
|Defiant Def 2||Grants Def+5 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.||80||-|
|Defiant Def 3||Grants Def+7 at start of turn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.||160||5|
|Hone Spd 1||Grants adjacent allies Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.||50||-||C|
|Hone Spd 2||Grants adjacent allies Spd+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.||100||-|
|Hone Fliers||Grants adjacent flying allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.||200||5|
- “I’m Princess Hinoka of Hoshido. I have a reputation as a warrior princess. So, happy to hit the battlefield for you!”
- “You’re [Summoner], right? Whew, I found you! I bring greetings from [Friend].”
- “Whew! Enough training for today. Need to stay in top shape to keep everyone I hold dear totally safe.”
- “You can depend on me completely. There’s something about you. For some reason, I feel like you’re family!”
- “I appreciate how hard you work here, but pace yourself. People would be very sad if you got hurt somehow.”
- “I was just tending to my pegasus. Their wings are so downy in a few places. Want to feel it for yourself?”
- “My retainers, Azama and Setsuna, might not seem like they’re all that on task. But I can totally count on them!”
“I want to get stronger. No, I have to get stronger!”
“You have a divine weapon? Neat. My brothers do too!”
“Just shout anytime you need help. I’ll come running.”
“I take very good care of my pegasus. I should be doing it now!”
“I wonder where Azama and Setsuna are? You never know with those two!”
“You can’t fight in battle, so I’m happy to help you. More than happy!”
“I sometimes wonder if I should be more graceful and gentle. You know, a princess.”
- (+0, +1 Points) “That is not good enough. I have to do better!”
- (+2, +3 Points) “Well done! Now to try even harder!”
- (+4, +5 Points) “Nothing will scare me now.”
- “Well? Do I seem stronger than I was before?”
- “Got it.”
- “Let’s go!”
- “I won’t lose!”
- “Here to help!”
- “I can do this!”
- “Clear the way!”
- “Too strong!”
- “Hey, you! I just finished grooming my pegasus and was wondering if you’d like to take a ride with us.
I’ve been wanting something to do to bring us closer together, and this is perfect!
We can talk while we admire the view, soaring through the sky- you’ll love it!
Hm? We’re already close? That’s really sweet…and I’m a little embarrassed now.
Well, I still think a joyride through the skies is in order- you coming?”