|Aegis||3||If foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from that foe's attack by 50%.||200||Holy Vestments|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aegis is triggered by the foe's attack and reduces the damage taken from that attack.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- Aegis is triggered if the foe is 2 spaces away from the unit, not if the foe's Range = 2. The skill descriptions properly reflect this in all languages other than English and German.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Égida|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖盾|