|Description||Inflicts Spd-2. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- Amiti's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Amiti's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The upgraded version of Amiti listed first has the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Amiti is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Amiti|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||亞米特|