|Description||Effective against flying foes.|
In combat against a colorless dagger foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Assassin's Bow can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Assassin's Bow will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Assassin's Bow's follow-up attack prevention.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Assassin's Bow's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco mortal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco mortal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||破暗器之弓|