|Description||Effective against flying foes. In combat against a colorless dagger foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Assassin's Bow+ can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Assassin's Bow+ will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or 20px are unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Assassin's Bow+'s guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
Can be evolved in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of evolving weapons.
|Guard Bow+||12||2||Effective against flying foes.
If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+6 to unit during combat.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco mortal +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco mortal +|
|French||Arc d'assassin +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||破暗器之弓＋|