|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if foe’s HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat, and if foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "if foe's HP < 100%" condition is a mistranslation of "if foe's HP ≤ 99%"; if the foe's HP is strictly between 99% and 100%, this condition would fail. However, this is only possible when the unit is in combat against Røkkr enemies, as normal enemy units have a maximum of 99 HP.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Athame is considered a combat boost.
- Athame does not grant the user the ability to counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- If the user can counterattack, either from using a weapon with the same range as the foe's weapon or from skills such as Counter passives, the user's counterattack will occur before the foe's initial attack.
- Athame changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Athame is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Athame|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||艾薩玫短劍|