Atk Def Gap
|C||Atk/Def Gap 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Atk/Def+1 to ally with the highest Atk+Def total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk/Def Gap 2||120||Atk/Def Gap 1||At start of turn, grants Atk/Def+3 to ally with the highest Atk+Def total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk/Def Gap 3||240||Atk/Def Gap 2||At start of turn, grants Atk/Def+5 to ally with the highest Atk+Def total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Atk Def Gap is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Atk Def Gap does not compare Atk+Def total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk+Def total, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Atk/Def Gap 1|
|Atk/Def Gap 2|
|Atk/Def Gap 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Atk/Def Gap|
|Spanish (Europe)||Lapso Ata/Def|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lapso Atq./Def.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊防守大開放|