Atk Def Push
|A||Atk/Def Push 1||60||—||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+3, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.|
|Atk/Def Push 2||120||Atk/Def Push 1||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+4, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.|
|Atk/Def Push 3||240||Atk/Def Push 2||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
- Out of combat damage cannot reduce a unit's HP to 0.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Atk/Def Push 1|
|Atk/Def Push 2|
|Atk/Def Push 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Atk/Def Push|
|Spanish (Europe)||Empuje Ata/Def|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Emp. Atq./Def.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊防守的奮擊|