Atk Def Ruse
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Atk/Def Ruse is considered a .
- Atk/Def Ruse applies the status effect.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- Atk/Def Ruse does not trigger if the unit receives a indirectly from skills, such as from .
- Cardinal directions refers to a targets being directly north, south, west, or east of the user. Distance does not factor.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Atk/Def Ruse 1|
|Atk/Def Ruse 2|
|Atk/Def Ruse 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Atk/Def Ruse|
|Spanish (Europe)||Treta Ata/Def|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Treta Atq./Def.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊防守大共謀|