Atk Spd Gap
|C||Atk/Spd Gap 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+1 to ally with the highest Atk+Spd total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk/Spd Gap 2||120||Atk/Spd Gap 1||At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+3 to ally with the highest Atk+Spd total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk/Spd Gap 3||240||Atk/Spd Gap 2||At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+5 to ally with the highest Atk+Spd total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Atk Spd Gap is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Atk Spd Gap does not compare Atk+Spd total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk+Spd total, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Atk/Spd Gap 1|
|Atk/Spd Gap 2|
|Atk/Spd Gap 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Atk/Spd Gap|
|Spanish (Europe)||Lapso Ata/Vel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lapso Atq./Vel.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊速度大開放|