(Redirected from Attack Opening)
|C||Atk Opening 1||60 SP||—||At start of turn, grants Atk+2 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk Opening 2||120 SP||Atk Opening 1||At start of turn, grants Atk+4 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Atk Opening 3||240 SP||Atk Opening 2||At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to ally with the highest Atk for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Atk Opening is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- This skill does not compare Atk stats.
- Because no comparison is made, skills like Phantom Speed have no effect.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Atk Opening 1|
|Atk Opening 2|
|Atk Opening 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Brecha Ata|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brecha Atq.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊開放|