Aversa: Dark One/Misc
Battles Aversa: Dark One appears in
Availability[edit | edit source]
This unit is not in the general summoning pool.
- This Hero has not appeared on any summoning events as a focus unit.
- Use Heroic Grails — 4 (×20)
- Grand Hero Battles quest (May 2019) — 3 (×1)
- Grand Hero Party quest (April 2020) — 4 (×1)
- Grand Hero Party quest (August 2019) — 4 (×1)
Bonus Hero history
Aether Raids[edit source]
- Season 1: –
- Season 44: –
- Season 45: –
Tempest Trials[edit source]
- This Hero has not been featured in any Tempest Trials event.
- [2018-10-27 – 2018-11-10] Forging Bonds: Dueling Desires
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Aversa: Dark One is the first unit that is not a Special Hero.
- Additionally, she is the first magic user to be available as a reward unit.
- If is considered a variant of , then Aversa: Dark One is also the first magic user to not have a variant on the day of her release.
- The effect of Aversa's unique weapon somewhat opposes the effect of the refined . The Awakening Falchion encourages having units stand next to an ally, while Aversa's Night penalizes the opponent for doing so. This may be a reference to Aversa's role as an antagonist to Chrom and Lucina in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- She makes a reference to her former liege, the Plegian king Gangrel, in one of her quotes where she refers to him as a "fool in motley".
- Aversa is also the first Grand Hero Battle unit to be one of the four main units to play a role in Forging Bonds.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Aversa: Die Finstere|
|Spanish (Europe)||Aversa: Fémina oscura|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Aversa: Fémina oscura|
|French||Aversa : Cœur obscur|
|Italian||Aversa, L'oscura signora|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||黑暗遊女 茵巴絲|
|Portuguese||Aversa: A sombria|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
2nd Anniversary celebratory artwork