|Description||Grants Atk+3. If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-6 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Aymr is considered a combat reduction.
- Aymr can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Aymr will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Aymr's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Aymr|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||艾姆魯|