Voting Gauntlet is an event mode that can be chosen from the Battle Menu where eight Heroes battle against each other tournament-style. A player selects a hero army to support during the duration of the event and fights for them against other hero armies.
Current Voting Gauntlet[edit | edit source]
|Event Name||Featured Heroes||Event Dates|
Basics[edit | edit source]
The Voting Gauntlet is a special event where eight Heroes battle it out tournament-style to determine the most popular amongst them over three rounds with each round lasting forty-five hours.
To participate in the event, players must:
1. Select a hero to support.
Players must choose a hero to support and join their army. Once a player selects a hero, they cannot change armies unless the chosen hero army loses.
2. Win battles against rival hero armies.
Once a round starts, players will have the option to battle the opposing army. Battles are 3-on-3 and the teams are automatically created using:
- Leftmost hero on the team a player selects (NOT the leftmost hero on the first team. Any team can be selected.)
- Random friend's leader
- The leader of someone else in a player's army
After heading into battle, the player must wait 30 minutes to battle again.
3. Cast votes to increase an army's score.
If the player wins a battle, they can then cast votes to increase the chosen hero army's score. Votes can be boosted by achieving the following conditions:
- Boost for every friend a player has (Up to 10 friends)
- 1.1x boost if a player's lead hero is the same as the Hero of the army they joined (eg. Using Sharena as a lead hero while supporting Sharena's hero army)
- Boost by using Battle Flags to multiply votes.
Unlike the Arena, casualties will not affect the points a player can earn in the Voting Gauntlet.
4. Turn a disadvantage into an advantage.
If your selected army is at a disadvantage, the points counted when you vote will be multiplied by (3.1 + duration × 0.1). Since a round lasts for 45 hours, this bonus can reach up to 7.5x.
- These points count toward your personal score as well.
A player can still join partway even if they did not participate in previous rounds.
Battle Flags[edit | edit source]
Battle Flags can be used to multiply a player's votes and boost the score for their hero army.
Battle Flags can be obtained through:
- Log-in Bonus (5 per day)
- Special Voting Gauntlet Quests
Additionally, these Battle Flags can only be used for the current Voting Gauntlet and cannot be saved for future events.
Voting Gauntlet Quests[edit | edit source]
These are quests which can be done in between Voting Gauntlet rounds to gain more Battle Flags. These include tasks such as completing Training Tower Stratum Levels, winning Arena duels, or participating in the Voting Gauntlet itself.
For a list of current Voting Gauntlet quests (If Voting Gauntlet is currently running), see the Quests and Missions page.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
There are four types of rewards in Voting Gauntlet: Army Victory Reward, Rank in Army Reward, Total Rank Reward, and Grand Reward..
Army Victory Reward[edit | edit source]
Rank in Army Reward[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Round 1 & 2 Reward||Final Round Reward|
Total Rank Reward[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Voting Gauntlet[edit | edit source]
To be determined.
Previous Voting Gauntlets[edit | edit source]
|Event Name||Featured Heroes||Event Dates||Results|
|Princes vs. Princesses||March 7, 2017 - March 12, 2017||Results|
|Wyvern Riders vs. Pegasus Knights||April 5, 2017 - April 10, 2017||Results|
|Battle of the Mages||May 12, 2017 - May 17, 2017||Results|
|The War of the Clerics||June 27, 2017 - July 3, 2017||Results|
|Battle at the Beach||August 1, 2017 - August 7, 2017||Results|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Official Voting Gauntlet Site
- For the first four Voting Gauntlets, there was a Grand Reward determined by the total voting score achieved by everyone.
Overall Voting Score Voting Gauntlets 1-3
Voting Gauntlet 4
10 Billion 20
5 of each Great Badge