|Description||Grants Def+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 100% HP requirement applies to both the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 as well as the 4 damage after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Beloved Zofia deals 4 HP to its wielder if they attacked at any time during combat, regardless of who initiated combat.
- Beloved Zofia inflicts out of combat damage.
- Beloved Zofia stacks with healing from skills like .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Beloved Zofia is considered a combat boost.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Honor de Zofia|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Honor de Zofia|
|French||Joyau de Zofia|
|Italian||Tesoro di Zofia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||寶劍索菲亞|
|Portuguese||Honra de Zofia|