As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Beruka's Axe is considered a combat reduction.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_キャンセルR50攻4, which can be translated as Cancel R50 Attack 4.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha Beruka|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha Beruka|
|French||Hache de Beruka|
|Italian||Ascia di Beruka|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝爾卡的殺斧|