Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Description||Effective against flying foes. If【Penalty】is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost effect of Big-Catch Bow+ will activate if the foe receives or negative status effects.
- The combat boost effect will not be negated if the foe receives or positive status effects.
- If the foe is not inflicted with a negative status effect or penalty, and the foe is targeted by , or the unit possesses a penalty neutralizing skill, the combat boost effect will be negated.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco pesquero +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco pesquero +|
|French||Arc à pêche +|
|Italian||Arco da pesca+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||豐漁之弓＋|