|Blazing Flame||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||Rising Flame|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Blazing Flame is affected by skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res", as well as skills that disable such effect. The only exceptions are and .
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from Blazing Flame, is affected by and , but not by "during combat" effects such as or weapon-triangle advantages.
- A unit with or can reduce damage dealt from Blazing Flame by 80%.
- A unit with skills such as and will reduce damage dealt from Blazing Flame by a maximum of 40%.
- Blazing Flame inflicts out of combat damage.
Main article: Area of Effect Specials
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Llama asoladora|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Llama asoladora|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||烈火|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blazing Flame's cooldown was reduced by 1 with version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.