Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Blazing Flame||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||Rising Flame|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from this skill, is affected by buffs and debuffs, but not by in-combat effects such as Spur Attack or weapon-triangle advantages.
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
- Out of combat damage cannot reduce a unit's HP to 0.
Area of Effect[edit | edit source]
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Llama asoladora|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Llama asoladora|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||烈火|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blazing Flame's cooldown was reduced by 1 with version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.