|Blazing Thunder||4||Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).||300||Rising Thunder|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Def is chosen if the unit does physical damage. Res is chosen if the unit does magical damage.
- Blazing Thunder is affected by skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res", as well as skills that disable such effect. The only exceptions are and .
- Damage dealt "before combat", like from Blazing Thunder, is affected by and , but not by "during combat" effects such as or weapon-triangle advantages.
- A unit with or can reduce damage dealt from Blazing Thunder by 80%.
- A unit with skills such as Evasion Passives will reduce damage dealt from Blazing Thunder by a maximum of 40%.
- Blazing Thunder inflicts out of combat damage.
Main article: Area of Effect Specials
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Rayo asolador|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Rayo asolador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||烈雷|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blazing Thunder's cooldown was reduced by 1 with version 2.0.0, released on November 28th, 2017.