|Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a foe as a Special cooldown charge +# effect and a unit has Special cooldown charge -# effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts Special cooldown charge -#, only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Bottled Juice+ is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Botella zumo +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Botella de jugo +|
|French||Jus de fruits +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||玻璃果汁瓶＋|
|Portuguese||Garrafa de suco+|