|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 75%, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def-5 on foe during combat, and if Special triggers before or during combat and unit attacked, grants Special cooldown count-1 after combat.|
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Bride's Fang is considered a combat reduction.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Bride's Fang only targets Specials that activate before or during combat. Specials that activate after combat, such as , will not trigger Bride's Fang.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The Atk+2 granted by Bride's Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of Bride's Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo nupcial|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo nupcial|
|French||Croc de mariée|
|Italian||Zanna da sposa|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狼新娘之牙|