As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Bright Shrine (O)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bright Shrine (O) does not compare Atk+Spd total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk+Spd total, each of those units will receive the effect.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Bright Shrine (O) is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Heller Schrein (A)|
|Spanish (Europe)||Templo claro (A)|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Templo claro (A)|
|French||Temple clair (A)|
|Italian||Tempio chiaro (A)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊・白之封印祠堂|
|Portuguese||Templo radiante (A)|