|Description||Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total penalties on foe during combat.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Broadleaf Fan+ is considered a combat boost.
- Active penalties are added to the Atk stat before calculations.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is inflicted with , Broadleaf Fan+ will utilize the total within each stat during calculation.
- The Atk increase will be negated if the foe possesses a penalty neutralizing skill.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Broadleaf Fan+ is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Aban. tropical +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Aban. tropical +|
|French||Éventail palmier +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||葉扇＋|