|Description||Effective against flying foes. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Budding Bow+ is considered a combat boost.
- Budding Bow+ can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Budding Bow+ will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arco floreciente +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arco floreciente +|
|French||Arc bourgeon +|
|Italian||Arco in fiore+|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||愛情之花弓＋|