|Description||Grants Spd+3. Effective against cavalry foes. After combat, if unit's HP ≤ 75%, grants Special cooldown count-2.|
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Bunny Fang is considered a combat reduction.
- Bunny Fang can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Bunny Fang will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Bunny Fang's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Bunny Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Bunny Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra de gazapo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra de gazapo|
|French||Dent de lapin|
|Italian||Zanna di coniglio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||塔格艾爾之子的爪牙|
|Portuguese||Presa de filhote|