|Description||Grants Res+3. If a penalty inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and/or a negative status effect (preventing counterattacks or restricting movement) is active on foe, grants Atk+6 during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost and follow-up effects of Chaos Manifest will activate if the foe receives or negative status effects.
- The combat boost and follow-up effects will not be negated if the foe receives or positive status effects.
- If the foe is not inflicted with a negative status effect or penalty, and the foe is targeted by , or the unit possesses a penalty neutralizing skill, the combat boost and follow-up effects will be negated.
- A foe with , , or will disable this skill's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Gestalt des Chaos|
|Spanish (Europe)||Espíritu del Caos|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espíritu caótico|
|French||Pouvoir du chaos|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||負之力|
|Portuguese||Espírito do caos|