|B||Chill Atk 1||60||—||At start of turn, inflicts Atk-3 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.|
|Chill Atk 2||120||Chill Atk 1||At start of turn, inflicts Atk-5 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.|
|Chill Atk 3||240||Chill Atk 2||At start of turn, inflicts Atk-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Atk through its next action.|
Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Chill Atk is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- Chill Atk does not compare Atk stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Atk, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
Tempest Trials reward[edit | edit source]
- Tempest Trials+: Taste of Spring ( – ): 20,000 Score.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Gelidez Ata|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Atq. gélido|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊封殺|