|B||Chill Spd 1||60||—||At start of turn, inflicts Spd-3 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.|
|Chill Spd 2||120||Chill Spd 1||At start of turn, inflicts Spd-5 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.|
|Chill Spd 3||240||Chill Spd 2||At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- This skill does not compare Spd stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all bonuses on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or penalties are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Chill Spd|
|Spanish (Europe)||Gelidez Vel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Vel. gélida|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||速度封殺|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Traditional Chinese name for this skill used to be 速度封印, a.k.a. Seal Speed, when the skill first came out. This was subsequently changed to the current translation in a minor update. (Japanese used 封じ instead for Seal passives.)