(Redirected from Chill Speed)
|B||Chill Spd 1||60 SP||—||At start of turn, inflicts Spd-3 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.|
|Chill Spd 2||120 SP||Chill Spd 1||At start of turn, inflicts Spd-5 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.|
|Chill Spd 3||240 SP||Chill Spd 2||At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Chill Spd is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- This skill does not compare Spd stats.
- Because no comparison is made, skills like Phantom Speed have no effect.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Chill Spd|
|Spanish (Europe)||Gelidez Vel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Vel. gélida|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||速度封殺|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Traditional Chinese name for this skill used to be 速度封印, a.k.a. Seal Speed, when the skill first came out. This was subsequently changed to the current translation in a minor update. (Japanese used 封じ instead for Seal passives.)