|Description||Effective against dragon foes. Disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When battling a dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Has the same effect as .
- Cloud Maiougi is only concerned with effects that change the priority, or order of attacks, such as . Skills like , which do not change the order, but rather guarantee that an attack will occur in whatever order is natural, are not affected.
- Sources of attack priority changing effects:
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Cloud Maiougi is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Maiougi verde|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Maiougi verde|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||綠雲舞扇|