|This page uses a conjectural title. It is unknown if an official title for the subject of this article exists, so it has been given an appropriate title by its editors. If an official title for this subject is found, please move this article to the correct title.|
Combat boosts (not to be confused with bonuses) refer to specific versions of boosts that are only active during combat, and will not be visible in the menus displaying units in battle. The name comes from various sources such as skill descriptions describing stat increases as boosts, and the multiple focuses localized as "Heroes with Combat Boosts", featuring combat boost skills. Typically the description of these skills will include the phrase "during combat".
The influence of combat boosts can be observed during pre-combat confirmation, allowing the player to evaluate their options.
Combat boosts are primarily given by A Type passives for the user, and C Type passives for allies, while weapon skills and Sacred Seals often provide combat boosts for their users or their allies.
- Combat boosts will stack with other combat boosts, bonuses, and penalties, and non-combat boosts such as from skills like or Legendary Effects. They will apply at the same time and will not cancel each other out.
- Combat boosts are not affected by skills that target bonuses, such as , , , or .
- Combat boosts are not affected by skills that target penalties, such as .
- Skills that "add total bonuses on unit to damage dealt" will not gain damage bonuses from combat boosts.
- Skills that compare stats outside of combat such as will not consider combat boosts.