|This page uses a conjectural title. It is unknown if an official title for the subject of this article exists, so it has been given an appropriate title by its editors. If an official title for this subject is found, please move this article to the correct title.|
Combat reductions (not to be confused with ) refer to specific versions of reductions that are only active during combat, and will not be visible in the menus displaying units in battle. The name comes from the word "reduce" used in skill descriptions to describe the an effect opposite of that of a "boost". Typically the description of these skills will include the phrase "during combat".
The influence of combat reductions can be observed during pre-combat confirmation, allowing the player to evaluate their options.
- Combat reductions will stack with other combat reductions, Combat boosts, Legendary/Mythic Effects, , and . They will apply at the same time and will not cancel each other out.
- Combat reductions are not affected by skills that target penalties, such as .
- Skills that "add total bonuses on unit to damage dealt" will not gain or lose damage bonuses from combat reductions.
- Skills that compare stats outside of combat such as will not consider combat reductions.
- Stats cannot be reduced below 0 by combat reductions.