Details[edit | edit source]
Whenever the player obtains a Legendary Hero, a blessing for their attribute will be added to the inventory. Unlike Sacred Seals, for which duplicates are not allowed, it is possible to have multiple blessings of the same attribute, and confer each to a different hero.
Each blessing can be conferred once only, so they cannot be removed and given to another hero afterward.
Blessings have two effects:
- Blessed allies receive double the usual amount of SP.
- Match a Legendary Hero, the current season's type, and your allies' blessings to earn a bonus.
- For example, go into battle with the Water-type Legendary Hero Fjorm: Princess of Ice during Water season with Water-blessed allies to earn a bonus of HP+3 and Spd+3.
Legendary heroes are not allowed to receive blessings, as they already benefit from double SP. They won't receive bonuses from other allies that are Legendary or have blessings.
Legendary Heroes[edit | edit source]
Legendary Heroes are heroes who can grant allies certain buffs during the Season of their element, if the allies have been conferred the blessing of the same element. They have a special icon on their profile screen which shows their Legendary Effect and Ally Boost.
- Legendary Effect: One of the four elements (Water , Wind , Earth and Fire ). Shows during which season the Ally Boost takes effect.
- Ally Boost: Shows which stats get a boost. The boost will only take effect when an ally's Blessing matches with the Legendary Hero's Effect during the corresponding Season.
Legendary Effect Table[edit | edit source]
Ally Boost Table[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Legendary Heroes|
|Spanish (Europe)||Héroes Legendarios|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Héroes legendarios|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||傳承英雄|
Blessings[edit | edit source]
- See also: Blessing Distribution
Blessings are the items used to confer a seasonal blessing to an ally.
|Used in Confer Blessing. Confers the fire blessing on an ally.|
|Used in Confer Blessing. Confers the water blessing on an ally.|
|Used in Confer Blessing. Confers the wind blessing on an ally.|
|Used in Confer Blessing. Confers the earth blessing on an ally.|
Season Schedule[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Seasons
The current season is displayed on the upper-left corner of the Home Screen. Each season features two of the four elements: Water , Wind , Earth and Fire , and it changes at the same time as the Arena season.