|Description||Grants Spd+3. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat. If unit initiates combat and is within 2 spaces of support partner, foe cannot counterattack and unit and support partner swap spaces after combat. (If unit is within 2 spaces of more than one support partner, swap does not occur.)|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Constant Dagger is considered a combat boost.
- Constant Dagger can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
- Movement occurs only if both the unit and the foe can enter the target spaces normally.
- For example, cannot cause an unit to occupy a mountain space.
- Constant Dagger triggers before Røkkr area-of-effect Specials.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Constant Dagger is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga fidedigna|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga fidedigna|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||形影之暗器|