Covert Cat Fang
|Covert Cat Fang|
|Description||Grants Def+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+3 to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit during combat. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Covert Cat Fang is considered a combat boost.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Covert Cat Fang is considered a combat reduction.
- Covert Cat Fang can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Covert Cat Fang will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by Covert Cat Fang's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Covert Cat Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Covert Cat Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
- The combat boost of Covert Cat Fang will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with .
List of owners
|Covert Cat Fang|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra afable|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo afable|
|Italian||Zanna di gatto|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||溫和戰貓的爪牙|