Notes[edit | edit source]
Main article: Skill interaction
- The HP threshold applies both to the guaranteed follow-up attack and the Special cooldown charge -1.
- The HP threshold is checked at start of combat, and the skill either applies throughout the entire combat, or not at all.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Crafty Fighter's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- If a foe has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a unit has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also inflicts "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge -1" and "Special cooldown charge -1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" is active.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Crafty Fighter 1|
|Crafty Fighter 2|
|Crafty Fighter 3|
Availability[edit | edit source]
|2020-09-18||2020-10-08||New Heroes: Despair and Hope||Crafty Fighter 3|
|2020-12-25||2021-01-04||Legendary Heroes - Lilina||Crafty Fighter 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Maquinador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||抑制隊形|