||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 80%. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Crusader's Ward's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Crusader's Ward's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- Twin Blades will disable Crusader's Ward's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- Unlike interactions like gem weapons and Triangle Adept 3 or Triangle Adept, Crusader's Ward's mitigation effect does stack (albeit multiplicatively) with other sources of damage reduction, like Deflect Seals.
- For example, two consecutive hits for 19 damage will do 19 and 4 damage respectively with just Urvan, but with the Deflect Missile 1 the second hit will do 3 damage instead.
|Spanish (Latin America)
||Abri du croisé
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)