||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 80%. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
|This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Crusader's Ward's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Crusader's Ward's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as Wo Dao+.
- Twin Blades will neutralize Crusader's Ward's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
|Spanish (Latin America)
||Abri du croisé
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)