Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|B||Daggerbreaker 1||50||—||If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a colorless dagger foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
|Daggerbreaker 2||100||Daggerbreaker 1||If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a colorless dagger foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
|Daggerbreaker 3||200||Daggerbreaker 2||If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a colorless dagger foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Main article: Skill interaction
- This skill can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- This skill will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with or is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The skill first appeared in Fire Emblem Fates, under the name Shurikenbreaker in international languages. Since Heroes uses daggers alone the skill is called Daggerbreaker.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Quiebradagas|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||破暗器者|