Notes[edit | edit source]
- Daggerbreaker can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Daggerbreaker will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Daggerbreaker's follow-up attack prevention.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Daggerbreaker's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The skill first appeared in Fire Emblem Fates, under the name Shurikenbreaker in international languages. Since Heroes uses daggers alone the skill is called Daggerbreaker.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Quiebradagas|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||破暗器者|