Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Dark Shrine (O)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dark Shrine (O) does not compare Def+Res total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Def+Res total, each of those units will receive the effect.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Dark Shrine (O) is considered a .
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Dunkler Schrein (A)|
|Spanish (Europe)||Templo oscuro (A)|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Templo oscuro (A)|
|French||Temple obscur (A)|
|Italian||Tempio scuro (A)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊・黑之封印祠堂|
|Portuguese||Templo sombrio (A)|