* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The combat reductions and cooldown charge of Deadly Balance will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat reductions and cooldown charge will be negated if the unit wielding it possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Deadly Balance is considered a combat reduction.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Equilibrio mortal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Equilibrio mortal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||填補死者的數量|