|Description||After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.|
If unit initiates combat, deals 7 damage to foe after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Deathly Dagger is considered a .
- Deathly Dagger inflicts out of combat damage.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Magic refers to .
- Deathly Dagger can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_反撃抑制R魔, which can be translated as Magic Counterattack Suppression.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga mortal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga mortal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||死神暗器|