|After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.|
If unit initiates combat, deals 7 damage to foe after combat.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Deathly Dagger is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, lasts until a unit takes an action. If a unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- Magic refers to .
- This skill can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of Heroes with Deathly Dagger[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The refined effect listed first for this weapon is internally referred to as
反撃抑制R魔, which can be translated as Magic Counterattack Suppression.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga mortal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga mortal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||死神暗器|