|C||Def Opening 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Def+2 to ally with the highest Def for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Def Opening 2||120||Def Opening 1||At start of turn, grants Def+4 to ally with the highest Def for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Def Opening 3||240||Def Opening 2||At start of turn, grants Def+6 to ally with the highest Def for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Def Opening is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- This skill does not compare Def stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all bonuses on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or penalties are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Def, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Def Opening 1|
|Def Opening 2|
|Def Opening 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Def Opening|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|