Def Res Gap
|C||Def/Res Gap 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Def/Res+1 to ally with the highest Def+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Def/Res Gap 2||120||Def/Res Gap 1||At start of turn, grants Def/Res+3 to ally with the highest Def+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Def/Res Gap 3||240||Def/Res Gap 2||At start of turn, grants Def/Res+5 to ally with the highest Def+Res total for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Def Res Gap is considered a .
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- Def Res Gap does not compare Def+Res total stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Def+Res total, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Def/Res Gap 1|
|Def/Res Gap 2|
|Def/Res Gap 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Def/Res Gap|
|Spanish (Europe)||Lapso Def/Res|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lapso Def./Res.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||防守魔防大開放|