|A||Defiant Atk 1||40||—||At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Atk+3 for 1 turn.|
|Defiant Atk 2||80||Defiant Atk 1||At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Atk+5 for 1 turn.|
|Defiant Atk 3||160||Defiant Atk 2||At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Atk+7 for 1 turn.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the HP threshold is met at the start of the player's phase, the unit receives Defiant Atk's bonus until the end of the enemy's phase.
- Defiant Atk triggers before any start-of-turn healing, such as , or .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Defiant Atk is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Bravata Ata|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bravata Atq.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||攻擊覺醒|