|S||Deflect Magic 1||50||—||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe uses magic, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 30%.|
|Deflect Magic 2||100||Deflect Magic 1||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe uses magic, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 50%.|
|Deflect Magic 3||200||Deflect Magic 2||If unit receives consecutive attacks and foe uses magic, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 80%.|
Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Deflect Magic's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Deflect Magic's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- will neutralize Deflect Magic's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- Magic refers to .
- Deflect Magic only affects tome users. Dragonstone and users are not affected.
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Antimagia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||連擊防禦・魔道|