Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Consecutive attacks are uninterrupted sequences. If Deflect Melee's user counters in between incoming attacks, the number of consecutive attacks is reset.
- Example: A quadruple hit from a brave weapon user gets the damage reduced on hits number 2, 3, and 4 - unless Deflect Melee's user performs a counterattack, in which case only the damage from hits number 2, and 4 is reduced.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- and will neutralize Deflect Melee's damage reduction effect when it triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Deflect Melee's damage reduction effect by 50%.
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Japanese||連撃防御・剣槍斧||Consecutive Attacks Defense ・ Sword Lance Axe|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Antigolpes|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||連擊防禦・劍槍斧|