|At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 2 damage to unit.|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 100% HP requirement applies to the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 as well as the 2 damage after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Deft Harpoon drains 2 HP from its wielder if they attacked at any time during combat, regardless of who initiated combat.
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- This skill inflicts out of combat damage.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Arpón certero +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Arpón certero +|
|French||Harpon marin +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||捕魚叉＋|