|This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki by .|
Aim for that 5★ dish!”
Here, Heroes can use ingredients harvested from the Field R&R Structure to prepare dishes.
Structure[edit | edit source]
Unit Participation[edit | edit source]
When the Dining Hall is selected, the chef unit and the 4 customer units are randomly chosen from the first 5 filled unit slots in the player's Aether Resort. If less than 5 slots are filled in the resort, then units will randomly be selected from the player's barracks to fill the missing customer slots. If a unit is dragged onto the Dining Hall, then they will be selected as the chef unit, and customer unit selection will proceed as normal.
Additionally, regardless of how many resort unit slots are filled, the Summoner has a small chance to be the chef unit or replace one of the customer units.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Ingredients harvested from the Field are used to prepare dishes. Each dish may consist of 1 to 4 ingredients, in addition to an optional "secret ingredient". Initially, only 2 ingredient slots and the secret ingredient slot are available, but slots #3 and #4 can be unlocked after making 5 and 15 unique cookbook recipes (called "nice dishes" in-game), respectively.
If a valid recipe is entered, then the corresponding dish will be made. If an invalid recipe is entered, then the largest valid recipe from the ingredients is used instead.
When a dish is made, it will have several properties:
- The dish is given a random rating on a scale of 1 - 5. These stars are then added to a cumulative score to obtain rewards. The highest star rating achieved on a particular dish recipe is recorded in the Cookbook.
- For dishes that require 2 or fewer ingredients (not counting the secret ingredient), they will have a 100% chance of being made successfully (because all possible 1-ingredient and 2-ingredient combinations are valid recipes). However, dishes that use 3 or more ingredients will have a reduced chance of success. If a dish fails, it is given one of the Failed Dish prefixes in the Dish prefixes table below.
- Success chance depends on the amount of ingredients used, and the largest valid recipe available from the ingredients.
- Valid 3-ingredient recipe: 90%
- Valid 4-ingredient recipe: 80%
- Invalid 3-ingredient recipe: 70%
- Invalid 4-ingredient recipe that includes a valid 3-ingredient recipe: 60%
- Invalid 4-ingredient recipe that does not include a valid 3-ingredient recipe: 40%
- Using a secret ingredient will add a prefix to the dish depending on the secret ingredient used. Each ingredient type has 3 possible prefixes, a listed in the Dish prefixes table below.
- A Hero has a random chance to make a dish "Home-Style". If this happens, the dish will have a prefix such as Ylisse-Style or Thracia-Style, according to the chef unit's home world.
- For units that originate from worlds with multiple sub-worlds, in particular Fire Emblem Fates's Hoshido/Nohr and Fire Emblem Heroes's Askr/Embla/Nifl/Múspell/Hel, the world is randomly chosen between the sub-worlds, regardless of which one the character actually hails from (for example: Elise may make a Hoshido-Style dish, even tough she hails from Nohr. Sharena may make a Nifl-Style dish, even tough she hails from Askr).
Cookbook recipes[edit | edit source]
|Steak w/Berry Sauce|
|Bacon and Eggs|
|Squash w/Meat Sauce|
|Egg in a Nest|
|Meat w/Jellied Berries|
|Dragon Fang Dolce|
The total amount of ingredients used across all recipes is:
- Wheat: 41
- Squash: 23
- Greens: 27
- Berries: 28
- Meat: 30
- Egg: 36
Home-Styles[edit | edit source]
Dish prefixes[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Rewards are given based on the amount of total stars earned for cooking dishes.
Text[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
- Some Heroes have come to fill their rumbling, post-training stomachs.
- The customers have asked for the Chef's Choice! Satisfy by intuition!
- The kitchen is well equipped, so no one goes without the tools they need.
- Both chef and customer must take risks to achieve the perfect flavor!
- In this dining hall, recipes from across many multiple worlds are prepared!
Special Event[edit | edit source]
- Brimming with determination, the chef prepares...what might be a dish for the ages! History in the making!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Heroes' Special dish refers to the Order of Heroes in the Japanese version of the game, but is shortened in the English version.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Comedor|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||食堂|