As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki by .|
Aim for that 5★ dish!”
Structure[edit | edit source]
Unit Participation[edit | edit source]
A chef and 4 customers are randomly chosen from the first 5 unit slots in the player's Aether Resort. If less than 5 slots are filled, then units from the player's barracks are selected at random to fill the remaining slots. If a particular unit is dragged onto the Dining Hall, then they will be chosen as the chef.
The Summoner has a small chance to appear as either the chef or one of the customers.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Ingredients harvested from the Field are used to prepare dishes. Each dish may consist of 1 to 4 ingredients, plus an optional "secret ingredient". Initially, only two ingredient slots and the secret ingredient slot are available, but slots 3 and 4 are unlocked after making 5 and 15 unique recipes (called "nice dishes"), respectively.
If a valid recipe is given, then the corresponding dish will be made. If an invalid recipe is given, then the largest valid recipe from the ingredients is used instead.
Prepared dishes have several properties:
- The dish is given a random rating on a scale of 1 - 5, which add to a cumulative score to obtain rewards of s. The highest star rating achieved on a particular dish recipe is recorded in the Cookbook.
- Dishes that require 2 or fewer ingredients have a 100% chance of being made successfully, as all possible 1- and 2-ingredient recipes are valid. Dishes that use 3 or more ingredients have a reduced chance of success. The chance of success depends on the number of ingredients used, and the largest valid recipe available from the ingredients. If a dish fails, it merits 0 stars and is listed in the Cookbook but does not count as a nice dish.
- Valid 3-ingredient recipe: 90%
- Valid 4-ingredient recipe: 80%
- Invalid 3-ingredient recipe: 70%
- Invalid 4-ingredient recipe that includes a valid 3-ingredient recipe: 60%
- Invalid 4-ingredient recipe that does not include a valid 3-ingredient recipe: 40%
- Using a secret ingredient will add a prefix to the dish depending on the secret ingredient used. Each kind of secret ingredient has 3 possible prefixes listed in the Dish prefixes table below.
- A Hero has a random chance to make a dish "Home-Style". If this happens, the dish will have a prefix such as Ylisse-Style or Thracia-Style, according to the chef unit's home world.
- For units that originate from worlds with multiple nations/realms such as Fire Emblem Fates's Hoshido/Nohr and Fire Emblem Heroes's Askr/Embla/Nifl/Múspell/Hel — the world is randomly chosen between the nations/realms regardless of which one the character is from. For example, Elise may make a Hoshido-Style dish despite being from Nohr. Sharena may make a Nifl-Style dish even though she is from Askr.
Cookbook recipes[edit | edit source]
|Spicy Veggie Stir-Fry|
|Steak w/Berry Sauce|
|Meat and Tomatoes|
|Zesty Tomato Salad|
|Bacon and Eggs|
|Squash w/Meat Sauce|
|Egg in a Nest|
|Meat w/Jellied Berries|
|Dragon Fang Dolce|
|Tomato of Four Winds|
The total amount of ingredients required across all recipes is:
- Wheat: 48
- Greens: 33
- Squash: 26
- Berries: 33
- Tomato: 28
- Meat: 39
- Egg: 39
- Spices: 27
Home-Styles[edit | edit source]
Dish prefixes[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Rewards are given based on the amount of total stars earned for cooking dishes. The reward cycle lasts 30 days, after which it resets.
Text[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
- Some Heroes have come to fill their rumbling, post-training stomachs.
- The customers have asked for the Chef's Choice! Satisfy by intuition!
- The kitchen is well equipped, so no one goes without the tools they need.
- Both chef and customer must take risks to achieve the perfect flavor!
- In this dining hall, recipes from across many multiple worlds are prepared!
Special Event[edit | edit source]
- Brimming with determination, the chef prepares...what might be a dish for the ages! History in the making!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Heroes' Special dish refers to the Order of Heroes in the Japanese version of the game, but is shortened in the English version.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Comedor|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||食堂|