|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dire Thunder's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Dire Thunder's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- If the foe possesses a skill that prevents follow-up attacks Dire Thunder's user will only attack twice.
- A foe with skills such as will neutralize any of Dire Thunder's user's skills that guarantee follow-up attacks.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Trueno funesto|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Trueno funesto|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||神雷|